Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday!!

Ok...so I lost another blog post....how the heck does that happen?  I even checked it after it was scheduled and made sure it had posted, but 2 days later it's gone...??  Blogger Black Hole strikes again!!

So last Thursday was sketch reveal at SKETCHES IN THYME and here's the sketch and my DT layout:



And for SCRAPBOOKERS ANONYMOUS their April Challenge is to use 23 eyelets.  I think I actually used 24 on this layout below.


And The SASSAFRAS blog has this awesome sketch!! 


Layout must be 90% Sass...I think mine is 100% --!! 
I used Paper Crush, Indie Girl, Starters & Count Me In!  (4 lines plus Sassafras chipboard too!)

3 comments:

  1. Bummer about losing your post! i loveeeeeeeeeee all of these!! I am LOVING the buttons on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Love the Sass one!!! And those eyelets on the 2nd one look fabulous! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. fantastic layouts. love the design on the first one, and the eyelets rock!!! Thanks so much for digging in your stash and playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)

    ReplyDelete