Friday, September 25, 2009

Go Joe Go! Layout


This layout is using a sketch from LetsCaptureTheseSketches .. And was also for a "countdown" challenge on the Personal Scrapper Board (crop going on). Countdown was 5 photos, 4 pp's, 3 embellies, 2 diff alphas, 1 journal box. I used the LYB Traveler line because those bikes are just too cute and I love these colors. These photos are 2 years old...fun to go back and pull out old ones sometimes. I also used a Galaxy marker around the edges of the photos. TFL.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Joni!! Thanks so much for playing along! Hope to see more of you around the blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Gravy Girlfriend that is rocking I am working on one for the crop too.. I love how you used the travel paper.. you know how I love that paper... Beautiful Layout once again!

    xoxox
    e

    ReplyDelete