Saturday, March 13, 2010

Glow (SOS DT)

This month at Scrap our Stash the challenge is to use something OLD & something NEW. 

For the title, I used Heidi Swapp mask letters (medium old) and spritzed with Glimmer mists (new...the red color was just released at CHA Winter and I had won it as a prize). I used some really really old "mesh" and an old Queen & Co felt border . I found it really difficult to scrap this photo because of how dark it was. I struggled with it for a long time...I finally just added the journaling and called it done. As I look at it now, I'm glad I did. It's easy sometimes for me to want to "add more" but sometimes, simple is best.

1 comment:

  1. Joni... this turned out fabulous! I love the way you masked the title... I am having too much fun with the glimmer mist lately!! Nice mix of old and new!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete