This weekend Memorable Seasons had a Moody Moody May Day Crop. Since Saturday 5/1 was National Scrapbook day, I took the liberty of spending Friday & Saturday cropping. I did all 10 challenges for Memorable Seasons, plus a few extra. I'm going to post the 10 for MS here with quick explanations...so sorry for the long post, but better than 10!! (I think?)
Oh, the whole crop was based on COLORS...(Like a mood ring)
1) No Color challenge - use only white & use at least 6 products.
2) Blue Challenge - use blue & document a sad/troubling/hard time....
3) Red - use 2 pieces of red, one heart & document a relationship
4) Orange - use orange & about "adventure"
5) Color me Happy - this was a technique to melt crayons (was supposed to be a rainbow, but I went a little off the beaten path with it)
6) Black - use black & a faux linen technique using tissue paper (on the green circle paper)
7) Green - didn't have to use the color green...but need to "go green", using scraps or recycled items.