Friday, November 26, 2010

What happened..?? I haven't had a blog post for 10 days??

I seem to be missing a blog post??  Not sure what happened, but I know I typed it up last week....I either didn't schedule it or save it (which it saves automatically, so that's not really a possibility) or it went into the Blogger Black Hole??  So, I'm going to double duty post in this post....  SORRY FOR THE LONG POST...but stick with me til the end and I share a treat from Thanksgiving Yesterday!!!

Alphabet Challenge Blog ... Last week was D for Doodling


and this week (today) starts E for Embossing:
(used the new embossed Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology paper)




and at SKETCHES IN THYME our sketch this week is:



And over at MEMORABLE SEASONS (link to MB) -- we had a challenge to use a line that is challenging to us or that we just are having trouble "breaking into"....  I love Websters Pages, but seem to have trouble figuing out how to actually USE them...so here is a layout I did...and a closeup to show the layering....


And thanks to Detta over at MEMORABLE SEASONS... Where we have the coolest MB ... she shared this link to a "new twist" on those handprint turkeys... 
And I showed this to Joseph from the American Crafts blog (linked above)

And so we made our own version of them...used them for place cards for the G-parents on Thanksgiving and they each got a souvenier to take home...


2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooo love love love love your lo's Joni!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! And you KNOW I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the turkeys Joseph made! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlie, you have been so busy. I love all of your layouts. I really love the inking techniques on the chocolate layout. Joseph's turkey is fabby!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete