So, here is the 411 on my challenge and a link to the "DETAILS"
1) Photo must not have "faces"...(people or animals)
2) Use at least 1 color Medium
3) Use at least 2 textiles (besides paper)
CHALLENGE DETAILS HERE
My layout includes:
1) Shadow photo of Joseph (self-taken)
2) Droplets of Mist (brown) and also ink used for distressing (green)
3) Corrugated Cardboard & Paper TAPE
DOUBLE CLICK on the layout to see it larger if you'd like....(just a reminder for Grandma)
Also last week at Memorable Seasons we had a sketch challenge...here is the sketch & my layout using Echo Park's Splash line..