Tuesday, May 8, 2012

NEW DT announcement & March Published Projects

Well, my good friend Erika has started a new challenge blog...but more to "share the thoughts" on how a layout was created and encourage and uplift other scrappers...it's not about winning prizes...  So, she asked me to be on the Team...(as one of the editors)...and how could I refuse?

So please check out THINKING THROUGH DESIGN this week as we announce the "Thoughtful Girls" and the process...

And....I wanted to share my layouts and cards that were published in the March issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine....  Listed with the category they were for:

My Wish for You:

1 word: FLY

2 pager:  (was originally done from a Sketches in Thyme Sketch)

Keep it Simple (also originally from Sketches in Thyme Sketch)


Growth/Change:

Color: GREEN

Scrap your Stash...BUTTONS:

Another Keep it Simple (these are a friend of mines' mother & daughters)

and a few cards:
made from a sketch.. (and I'll be using this one soon!)

And 3 that are using CRATE papers:




Love ya..Thanks

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the new DT!!!! Sounds AWESOME!! I will be checking it out!! And love love love love your lo's! You simply amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete