Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fun stuff this week!!

This weeks' challenge at FROSTED DESIGNS is to make your own embellishments... 
ok, so not my fave thing to do... but here's what I came up with...

I created this canvas with a dress pattern and mists.... then used a punch to punch flower shapes from the dress pattern tissue paper and layered them and misted them to make these nice grungy boy flowers!!



And this week at SKETCHES IN THYME we have this fun 2 page sketch:
and here's the layout I created from it...



and...over at MEMORABLE SEASONS we are having our annual Last Scrapper Standing contest...
Here are some layouts I've made this month that have posted over there...
I got American Crafts Amy Tan Sketchbook for my June DT kit...

Doodling:

Paint:

and here is one using last years Amy Tan line...
This was using bubble wrap as a stamp...





1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee these!! That one of his hand pinching the sun!! Soooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!! LOVING that sun you created in the background of it too!!

    ReplyDelete