Thursday, July 19, 2012

This week at SKETCHES IN THYME we have this fun sketch:

And my layout:

And at FROSTED DESIGNS our challenge this week is to use all Patterned Paper (no Cardstock)
This is Heidi Swapp No Limits line..

And at MEMORABLE SEASONS, I have several for this DT...
First..using last month's DT kit (Amy Tan Sketchbook), I made this layout for a challenge that I issued to use ONLY ONE Embellishment... (i used a pinwheel)...everything else is mist, layering, stitching...etc..

And This month I got Little Yellow Bicycle's Splash line to work with..
I did this layout for "distress & cluster"

And this one for a sketch challenge:

And this one for a creative title/journaling challenge:


And this one is a lift of one of our member's layouts...

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee them all my friend!!!! LOVING the doodled stars on the first one...and danggggggggg... you weren't kidding me... you got some AWESOME shots of Joseph on those carnival swings!! Hoping I see you tomorrow!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete