Friday, August 23, 2013

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs & Good Vikings

This week at SKETCHES IN THYME we have this fun 2 page sketch:


I used photos that I took in Ohio in July...all taken at the same park....even within a few minutes of each other....first as we were loooking out over the pond...and it was very cloudy.... and then a few minutes later on a little bridge where joseph was "jump posing' for me... (acting like a "meatball")....




I also want to share this layout that I did about Joseph's Viking Project last year in 3rd grade...he made a shield and his buddy Logan made a helmet...  during our "walk-through", I got this great photo of them!

1 comment:

  1. These are FABULOUS!! LOVING the colors, the photos and loving the big half circle on the second one!! Hoping you are coming tomorrow night!!! :)

    ReplyDelete