Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The 3 Boys & some published layouts

This week at FROSTED DESIGNS our challenge is "numbers"...so I made this layout of Joseph and his 2 cousins in Ohio.

Also...Frosted Designs has big news...they are opening a store and kit club...this week.  So be sure to go to their blog and get signed up for the newsletter....here



And here are some layouts that were published in the March & April issues of Scrapbook News & Review Magazine...  I'm supposed to hold them 30 days before I post them, but time gets away from me and I don't remember to come back and post them.  But I want grandma/grandpa to be able to see them, so here they are:

Birds & Butterflies (my friend Susan)

Masking/Deco Tape 

Mask/Deco tape

What I wish for You

Keep it Simple

Lots of Circles

Internet Friends

Mixed Media

Keep it Simple

Easter

Free for All (can be anything)

Free for All (Anything)

Free For All (anything)

Color: Blue

Sleeping Cuties

Masks/Stencils

Masks/Stencils

Free for All (anything)

Mixed Media

Keep it Simple

Sleeping Cuties

Stamping on embellisments

Keep it Simple

Everyday Things

Color challenge (teal, yellow, red)


1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes girl!! You have been busy!! These are all amazing!! Loveeeeeeeeee them!!!

    ReplyDelete