Friday, November 8, 2013

a GIFT challenge at Frosted Designs

This week at FROSTED DESIGNS our challenge is:

a "gifted" challenge. It is wide open: create a card that holds a gift or gift card, a gift tag, bag, box, a layout about a gift! 


So I went with the traditional layout and my subject is Joseph's birthday gift from Grandma & Grandpa (my parents).

I used the Pink Paislee Hey Kid Kre8tive kit from the Frosted Designs store...so fun to play with that kit!!

I used lots of the die-cuts and chipboard in this cluster at the top.

 And the title is from alphas in the kit (they didn't stick very well, so I stitched them on).

And a little journaling to finish it up!


I realized I didn't share this layout last week...this is using the October Scrapbooking kit from Frosted Designs.

I had fun layering the Polaroid frames to make my journal spot. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!! I love that title on the first one ... totally stood out to me on FD's blog this AM!!!

    ReplyDelete