Saturday, February 14, 2015

More Joseph...

Layouts for this week...

Frosted Designs -- Messy x 2 (use 2 mediums that are messy...paint, gesso...etc)



And all of these are for My Scraps and More Challenges:

Use Stash that you've been hoarding -- I used October Afternoon Daily Flash



Use word "Awesome" 




 Use memorabilia:


5 UPC strips, pre-printed title, string


Use an Old Tool --- I used my Fastenator


5 diff patterned paper, 3 photos, sequins, journal in shape other than square


 Use 6 hearts

Use word "Everyday"


2 comments:

  1. Love love love love these!! You have been rockin' it!!!!!!! And Loveeeeeeeee the title on that first one... PERFECT for AZ residents!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so LUCKY to have so many FAB layouts of his life! I especially LOVE the first one with the water hose. I can just feel the FUN!

    ReplyDelete