Thursday, October 8, 2009

Awesome Daddy



Ok, I usually only put challenge entries on this blog, but I really like this page so I wanted to share it here.  (to see all layouts click on the link in the top left column of this blog...if you have any questions about any of the layouts, just let me know and I'll pull it over here and see if I can answer them!)

Anyway, back to this layout - I guess it really is a challenge entry, but not one that I had to "link" the sites back to my blog.

This is a sketch from Inspired Blueprints....A Million Little Things used the sketch for their "sketch it" blog post this month.  Plus, there was a challenge on Personal Scrapper (crop challenge for Oct 6th about a person you admire).   --  So this is what I ended up with.    I used Creative Imaginations Vibe line for the PP & embellies.  I cut the circle and added some rubons (BG, MM).  A little Bazzill edge up the right side and some ribbon from my stash along the top.

5 comments:

  1. OK I love this layout and it is even more beautiful in real life... I love the photo it is just soooo sweeeet... I love the Joseph "helped" put the rub-on on the layout! Beautiful Joni... just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute...I love the text in the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful LO. I'm not a great scrapper but I love looking at what others do because it so inspires me to try something with that part of the paper craft line. :p This is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete