Thursday, December 31, 2009

You Light Up My Life (SOS Jan DT layout)

JANUARY's challenge at Scrap Our Stash is to use something we "got" for Christmas.

Here is my Design Team submission:



The green raffia on the ornaments is from a package of sweets on a gift from one of my husbands clients (he was smart enough to just put the raffia on my scrapbook table instead of throwing it away!!). The red border across the top was made with my new Martha Stewart Loopy punch that I got as a Christmas gift (from my mother..thank you very much!!)  --- I used my Scrapbook Circle Kit for Dec '09 and a sketch from The Scrappiest.  And if you can't tell from the photo, it's Joseph with Christmas lights wrapped all around him...a fun accident as we were decorating the tree!!

2 comments:

  1. Smart hubby! lol Love the picture - too cute! I like how it looks like the chipboard is hanging down with the rafia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS TOOO CUTE! I love it! Joseph seems to have had a lot of fun too Love how you used the loopy punch!

    ReplyDelete