Monday, February 22, 2010

Winking at Your Mom (Scrap Our Stash - Feb. "10" challenge)

Ok....this is my third layout for the February challenge at Scrap Our Stash ... the challenge is to use 10...in some way, shape or form.   I used 10 mosiac tiles under the photo....I used 10 words on the layout (Tough Guy, Winking at Your Mom, So Cool & Oh Boy) and I used 10 rub-ons (all around the title).  I kept the patterned paper to a minimum to not pull the focus from the photo since it's a little smaller and dark.   I'm glad I finally scrapped this picture and story!!  (especially since Spring baseball is starting already!!)

This is my second layout posted today....scroll down or navigate to "Boys Rule" on the sidebar if you want to see my other layout posting today.

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful layout. Touching too, as it shows our children really do love us, even though they sometimes do not want to show it.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I am just gonna say it...

    Holy Crap that is freaking cute!

    Ok that is about as much cussin' as I can do for a day!

    In case you missed it.. I LOVE this layout..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is even more amazing than this fabulous LO is the fact that you were able to get this picture!!! I love that!! My son would never look my way... to busy hangin' with the boys I guess!! (Either that or his dad who was his coach would have yelled at him for not focusing!) Great LO and use of 10... very creative!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete