Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Frosted Sketch & Crop Challenges at Memorable Seasons

Well, I'm a little behind in posting layouts...and last week was a huge week over at MEMORABLE SEASONS.......so I'll just jump right in...

AT FROSTED DESIGNS this week, this is our sketch & my layout... used Pink Paislee...and yes, I intentionally used the "edge strip" on the layout..I liked the name of the paper and thought it was unique...


We currently have a crop running over at MEMORABLE SEASONS .. the main part was over the weekend 7-9, but you can go check out the challenges & still have until the 16th to get your layouts uploaded.  The DT had some great challenges & games and so here are the challeges that I posted and then a couple of the other ones that I completed based on other challenges.
The crop was based on numbers...1-12...each number representing a "month" of the year.  Then each DT member created some kind of challenge around it:

Challenge #1 (MINE) - Use ONE photo, Use ONE color (plus black & white), Winter themed (for January)


I also had challenge #6 - Use 6 papers (cardstock/pp both count), use multiple photos, Summer themed (for June), and bonus for using the number 6 somewhere on the layout.


Other challenges I did:
#3 - 3 photos, 3+ diff mfgrs, 3 word title, use green (for March)


Challenge #5 - there was a really cool Irish quote..(I don't really want to type it all here)...and we had to use inspiraton from it.  I used RAINBOW, FLOWERS, HEART & HAPPINESS..


Challenge #10 - Use Red, Number 10 somewhere (I used in my journaling), 10 circles (I accidently ended up with more).   I also used this really cool sketch from BLUE MOON SCRAPBOOKING and it was Melissa's first sketch...if this is any indication of her talent as a sketch artist...they're going to be fun & I'm going to be back!!!


And challenge #12 - Use 12 grids (I used more...), use the number 12 in title or subtitle, Xmas themed.


OK..well that's enough for one day... We also revealed our DT kits over at Memorable Seasons on Friday too...but that's like 8 more layouts to show you.... I'll save those for my next post... probably on Thursday!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my word girl!! You have been busy, busy! And as always... all of your LOs are amazing!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow!! These are AWESOME!!!! I love love love love love love all of them!! That rainbow is COOL!!! And now I am dying to know what song on my blog you are talking about! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've been pretty busy doing what you love -like me and I was blog hopping the other day and ran into your blog and loved all the projects and posts- so I'm am giving you a Stylish Blog award if you would like to go pick it up at my blog.
    http://debbiebakk@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! Love your work, I am glad Debbie connected us.

    ReplyDelete