Friday, February 18, 2011

Peace & Tranquility

Happy Friday !!  Seems that Friday is becoming my regular day to post on my blog...  hmm....

So, this month's sketch at MEMORABLE SEASONS is a gorgeous one by Susan Stringfellow.  We also were supposed to use the theme LOVE (it IS February, afterall). 
Also, over at SCRAP OUR STASH our theme for Feb is LOVE.   So, this layout is serving Double Duty for both Design Teams.  Good thing I really like how it turned out!!!  I used Graphic45 papers....


Also, we are having weekly THROWDOWN challenges (ya' know like Bobby Flay?)..... at MEMORABLE SEASONS... This week's challenge was to use ALL PATTERNED PAPER, (no cardstock even to mat photos)...also a little stitching and some bling or glitter.


I used Sassafras Mix & Mend and made this cute little layout!!




2 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS Joni! I love love love love love all the layers and the masking on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i never knew I could love Graphic 45....but you proved me wrong on that first one...I love it! :)

    But I have to say, Bobby Flay's got nothin' on you! That second layout is ah-maz-ing!!!! Gorgeous from every little detail!!!!

    ReplyDelete