Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday I'll be spending the day at the Phoenix Art Museum with Joseph & John.  John has a chair massage "gig" there and they let Joseph & I in for free...so we walk around and enjoy the art.  Then when John's done, we take him around and show him "our favorites" and then we're going to a nice lunch.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there!!

Here are a few fun layouts I wanted to share today:

This is a layout for the NSD crop at MEMORABLE SEASONS --  My DT challenge was "Mom's Hold Things Together"..  For my challenge, I shared that my mother was a great seamstress and shared this VERY OLD layout....

My challenge is to use "Things that Hold Things Together"... stitching, buttons, zippers, clips, clasps...etc...
Here is my sample layout...  I used stitching (on the pleats) and also buttons:


Also there were lots of other NSD challenges from my other DT sisters:
"Moms Job is a Dirty Job" - (do a messy layout)


Sketch Challenge:
(honestly this could have been my "messy" layout too..lol!!)


"Things Mom Say"
I always tell Joseph "don't give me that fake smile...Laugh"


"Play" challenge


Use "scraps" from one of above layouts to make a card.. challenge
I used scraps from my own "she is beautiful" layout to make this card for John's Mom:


Also, our weekly challenge at Memorable Seasons was to use "old product" on a layout..  I used Bo Bunny Oliva for this layout:


And Last but not least... this month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash is to use Flowers...
So I made my own flowers on this layout and used my STASH of rubons for the "This is What Love looks like" title...  (although the papers are new Bo Bunny Ad Lib & Bella Blvd Family Dynamix)

Love you guys for stopping by and leaving me comments!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a FAB DAY!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!! WOW WOW WOW girl... you have knocked it out of the park! WOW! Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete