Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Memorable Seasons - DT Kit -- Bo Bunny Liberty

This month at MEMORABLE SEASONS, I got the fun Bo Bunny line called Liberty to work with!!!

You know me...love my distressed edges. Used some jewels around the outside, but the smaller droplets are done with Viva Decor pens from my stash. -- I knew I was getting this paper line, so when we were in Ohio, I made Joseph stand by Grandpa's flag so I could get this shot....although I'd wish I'd have made him change his shirt first!!! -- I fussy cut the lower right hand section..the star and popped it 1 thickness and the rocket & it's "trail" and double popped that...(wanted to mention that since it's hard to see)



I took Joseph to a barn I saw off the road in Ohio for a little photo shoot and got some fun pics.



This one is Joseph's favorite this month...probably because he thought it was so funny to see him & his cousin Hunter perfectly "in step" in so many pictures. (My brother Jason, Hunter's Dad, took these)



And this is also a "family" shot from Ohio. I thought the title was fun for this.... -- I used a Spellbinders Die to make the scallop die cut.



This card I mailed the other day to my Dad for his 80th Birthday. -- It's an easel card (my favorite to make).


2 comments:

  1. You know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!! I am gonna soooooooooooo scraplift that second one! You rocked them all!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete