Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sweet Face & HUMOOR !!

Today I"m doing a DT posting for the "Pagerize This" challenge over at SCRAP OUR STASH --

I pagerized (lifted) some of the design elements of this layout...and she specifically wanted us to "lift" the ribbon theme...
so first is "the to be lifted" layout by Wendy:

And my version using Echo Park Happy Days line:


And...I found a new KIT CLUB....ARTFUL DELIGHT!!!
And I've done a couple layouts using the October kit...
Here is one for their sketch challenge:


and YES the OO's over his head are "intentional" ...kinda... double click on layout to read the journaling (reminder for grandma)

And just to note..my style is NOT vintage or floral or anything like that..so I thought I'd have some struggles with this kit...but I'm actually having fun with it....
Here is another layout I did:
(my aunt & cousin)


I also have another one...ALMOST done on my table...just need to add a few names to the journaling...will post it soon!!! 

And at MEMORABLE SEASONS this month, we have chosen a "member of the month" and honor her by lifting her layouts.  I lifted 2 of  Laura Cushmans' layouts.    I won't show her originals since I don't really have permission?....

This one is using my Oct DT kit LYB Back to School...
The original layout had some squares along the bottom and circles up the right side, so I lifted that part of the design.

I also did a really simple layout using Fancy Pants To the Moon line..I only have 2 of the papers and the Glitter cuts... so, I decided to use 'em up!!!  The original layout had a long line of flowers along the right side of the layout, so I copied that design element as well as placement of photo, title etc...
(oh..the photo was just sitting on my desk..I had "already" cut it out to use it "over" another photo where I gotten paint on the photo..but it didn't look right...so I finally used it here)!!


Thanks for coming by!!

5 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME my friend! I loveeeeeeee the photos of Joseph!! The "o's" behind him and the 'challenge' photos are COOL!!! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with AD! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, all FABULOUS LO's!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fabulous layouts Miss Joni! Love each and every one of them. I don't usually see you use vintagy type stuff...you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are very nice pages :) I know what you mean about not being a vintage/floral type of scrapper, I'm the same way.. but isn't it great how you can adjust the AD kits to meet your style? It's great and it pushes your creativity farther :) Love your AD sketch page, thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages!!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight!!!

    ReplyDelete