Friday, November 13, 2009

Just 6 Layout (Guest Designer for Frosted Designs)



I love this picture of Joseph.  So, I think this is the 2nd time I've scrapped it in just a few weeks.  Do you guys do that too?  Scrap the same (favorite) photo a couple of times?  Anyhoo....

I was the Guest Designer for Frosted Designs this week.  What an honor!!  The challenge was BLING...and lots of it.  Okay, so I have a boy...But I must tell you....BLING & BOYS DO GO TOGETHER.  (As do Boys & Flowers).  So this is my layout for Frosted Designs this week.    And close-up below...

I started with my November kit from Scrapbook Circle.  (white cardstock, Red Crate PP & JilliBean Soup alphas)...but then I strayed into my own stash.  Bazzill Bling circle (around the 6), some glitter on the letters, Some Prima bling (hearts) & Kaiser bling (Rhinestones), circle journal spot is also Jillibean Soup & label with date is a Luxe sticker.  


1 comment:

  1. It sure is an honor to be featured on Frosted Designs! Wow, congrats to you! I love doing the same photo more than once. And I think bling is just fine on a boys page!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete