Friday, November 20, 2009

Lil' Swinger (Frosted Designs Guest Designer layout featuring "tearing")


Honored to be the Guest Designer again this week at Frosted Designs since my "Icky Cool" layout won their color challenge last week!   This week's challenge is "tearing".

I used a sketch from 4x6 photo sketch blog and some Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg (red) & Ledger paper is Creative Imaginations.  I tore the right edge of all papers & inked them, and "notebook" punched (then tore) the left edge of the large ledger paper.  Added a few Bo Bunny chipboard pieces, arrow is from the CC Nutmeg line and alphas are Thickers.  I little ribbon and wa-la.  Oh, I "scratched" the frames around the photos (a fave technique of mine).  I also had a "happy accident" with my title...it went a little longer than I had planned and the last R didn't show very well since it was dark on dark...so I added that little swatch of ledger paper (that was torn from the bottom of the large piece)...  Love happy accidents!!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment