Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time Flies, A Happy Hat and a couple of cards

This week at SKETCHES IN THYME we have this awesome sketch....  and our sponsor this month is PIZZAZZ A PLENTY and so I ordered a few things from our sponsor and created this masculine layout with a few "touches".... lacy rosettes...bakers twine ... FUN STUFF!!  I used Cosmo Circa 1934 and I really love how this turned out!!



And at MEMORABLE SEASONS I got the fun monthly kit with some new CHA products  (MME mostly) and created this...

And I wanted to share a couple cards that I did... this first one is a birthday card for a friend that travels to South Africa quite a bit...  So I used some Stampin' Up stamps and embossed the images to made this easel card...



And...I used Crate's Restoration line to make this card for my boss, who is retiring this week... again, an easel card (I like to make these!!...it's like a mini 6x6 layout!)..

3 comments:

  1. Great projects, every one! I especially love the circa 1934 layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni, all of these are fantastic!!! I love the layouts of your son... You are so creative when it comes to "guy" layouts!! and I love your easel cards... I have never made one, but they seem to the the "in" thing now... May have to try it... Have a wonderful week!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love the lo's!! Loving the flowers on that first one!! And your CARDS are AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeee that KNOT on the 2nd one!! *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete