Friday, December 16, 2011

Frame w/Ribbon & Some Cousins

So today over at FROSTED DESIGNS we start another weekly challenge... this week... RIBBON!!!

And I was given the assignment to make a PROJECT (not just a layout)... so can't stray too far from my roots... and I made this frame (kinda a scrapbook page in a frame), but then I decorated the outside of the glass with some ric-rac and a ribbon bow.  Gave this as a gift to the gal on the first horse (riding w/her mother). 



Also over at MEMORABLE SEASONS Audrey posted her Thursday challenge yesterday and it was a color challenge:


So I used Echo Park Time & Seasons line and made this:  (and I know, I took a lot of liberty with the neutral cream color)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am LOVING these!!!! I love love love love those numbered pennants!!! Are those EP too?? :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete