Friday, December 30, 2011

Wow...end of 2011??

So...it's been a fun year huh?...can't believe it's almost over!!!

So today at FROSTED DESIGNS our challenge is "new"...New technique, new product...whatever...

So, I used my "new" paper from Pink Paislee (it's MISTABLE...so cool) and also I used "text speak" instead of actual words..which is really crazy new for me... I used U.B.U. instead of You Be You...   but it fit right in with my skating cool Joseph...


Also some layouts for MEMORABLE SEASONS

This is a challenge to scrap a "tradition:
Which has become this stupid silly  fun Candy Cane Tree:


And this layout for a recipe challenge:


And this one to scrap xmas photos from THIS year:



Not a lot of posts lately, I know...busy working on all my layouts for the SNR magazine... crazy!!!
Thanks for visiting me!!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all of these!! WOWWWWWWW!! And that last one with Joseph and the Christmas tree.... HOLY did that boy have a growth spurt???? He LOOKS soooooooooooooooo TALL in those photos!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete