Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some fun layouts before xmas!!

So, the scrapping world doesn't stop for the holidays....we actually look forward to them (more photo ops)...

So, over at SKETCHES IN THYME this week, we have a 2 pager..!!!


And the perfect opportunity to scrap some pics from Wet N' Wild this past summer using Echo Park Splash line...



And over at MEMORABLE SEASONS, it's my turn to issue a challenge today...and so I'm using my Dec DT kit featuring MME Sunshine and my challenge is to use a Stairstep or Graduated effect on your project..  Like I did on my sample below along the right side with the 2 papers & ribbon.... see how they "step" up?  -- I made this one pretty big so you could see the cool stitiching that I did on this one!



Also at Memorable Seasons we had a sketch challenge last week and I made this goodness with my Dec DT kit also...

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! I loveeeeeeee the layered pennants on that second one!! And Joseph just ROCKS the poses!!! Love him! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pages, Joni! LOVE those ribbon pendants! Oh, and those first pics make me long for summer!

    ReplyDelete