Sunday, April 11, 2010

BLOG HOP & This week's project at Practical Scrappers

This week at Practical Scrappers the challenge is to use Glitter/Bling.  Well, a few months ago, Barb (someone I only know from being on-line DT's together) posted a comment on one of my layouts & it gave me an idea...so I asked her to send me some pics of her son.  She sent me some pics of Matt and this is the layout I created. 
I showcased using Glitter/Bling on a boy page,  using a Prima rhinestone frame around the rub-on title and stickles on the snowflake & around some of the borders. Also some bling rhinestones to highlight the felt border under the main photo.

Also there is a BLOG HOP going on this week..and you could win prizes.....  Start at Practical Scrappers and check out the details.

2 comments:

  1. Joni this is such a great layout. I love it.. maybe I should send you pics of my kiddos! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Joni! Love the snowflakes and flourishes!

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete