Friday, April 9, 2010

Puppy Dog Dreams

This week's challenge at Frosted Designs is to use the word DREAM in your project.  I was excited to see what the DT would come up with and they did NOT disappoint....you should head over there and check it out.  Here's my layout..  Joseph had that puppy assigned to him for a week (all the Kinder kids do) and then they have to take him around with them and then they write about it in a journal.  Good experiment.  Anyway, this was "Jet" the dog, sleeping ON Joseph....too cute.  (and yes, I staged the picture and put the dog ON him).  I used Studio Calico papers that I won from the Scrap Review.  I tried a little stitching (different patterns....not sure I'm crazy happy with that)...and I popped up those little clouds.   TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment