Monday, October 4, 2010

Cool & Celebrating....

Challenges this week & a few "extras"....

1) DESIGN DOLLIES sketch....  (and also a stitching challenge on the Club CK board)


2)  SKETCHES IN THYME sketch...



3)  SCRAPFIT  mini work out #4....make a bookmark.  Must use scraps from the last Scrapfit project (which for me was the Grandparents layout, ..lots of misting, recycled Jillibean Soup package and I used the Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagoli papers).  So here is my bookmark using the leftovers (and alphas) from JBS.

4)  Over at my fave online shopping place MEMORABLE SEASONS they are having challenges about our HOMES (actually these were September and I'm just getting them uploaded)..
This layout is about the house where you grew up...fitting since my parents have sold this house and as of tomorrow they will not own it any longer ...they lived there since 1959.
I also used sketch #83 (the last for September) from 9/27 from THE SCRAPPIEST



5) Another HOME challenge over at MEMORABLE SEASONS....Look outside your back door...what do you see.  This was great as I finally got to document the view of my 3 crosses from the church behind our house.  I just realized I need to add some journaling to this layout...

5)  SKETCH SAVVY -- ok this is not a "challenge" site..but rather an AWESOME sketch site.  I love these sketches to just get me going and not feel like it's part of a "challenge" (cuz it's not!!)....
So here is one I did for fun!  (oh..I intentionally spelled RACQUET...RACKET...so don't email me!)

9 comments:

  1. Joni, You are on a roll. Love all of these! And wow you got some super cute pix of that boy. Wishing your parents well on this momentous day for them! Lots of mixed emotions I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Girl....you have BEEN BUSY!! I need to hang out with you so I can get a bunch done too!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors on these!!!!! And all the circles!! Ohhhhhhhhhh and the 'lake' is behind the bowling alley on 107th/T-bird in Sun City :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joni, What a great use of white space on that red cardstock. Thank you for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been very busy- makes me so jealous.
    I love the frame you made with this sketch- brilliant!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I love them all. You sure have been busy creating. I specially love the one with the Big picture and the small ones surrounding it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...gorgeous work lady...LOVE it all ;) Thanks for playin' along with us at ScrapFit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you have been busy scrappin' away!!! It all looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Fantastic job on all of 'em!! Great photos, you've got a handsome young man there! I really love the bright colors on the Sketches In Thyme LO!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little cut out houses. Cute!

    ReplyDelete