Monday, October 18, 2010

Goats & Hamsters & Ice Cream Cake!!!

Ok, here are some mid-week items...

1)  My FAVE Things challenge is FAVORITE PET.  I also combined this with SCRAPBOOKERS ANONYMOUS challenge to use 3 diff manufacturers patterned paper (the older the better).  I used:
A to Z (Brown background), Making Memories (Kraft paper pleats) and Pebbles (border strips).

2)  SKETCHES IN THYME sketch to document Joseph's recent B-day cake.  The right piece (w/words) is a "sheer"...it's see through...there is nothing behind it but the concrete ground.  I tried taking a photo standing up so you could see the depth but the lighting was terrible and I couldn't get a good shot yesterday.


3)  THE SCRAPPIEST sketch:  This is my friend & co-worker, Susan & her grandson at a recent b-day party that had a petting zoo.  I gave this layout to her and she was thrilled (not a scrapbooker...)


 
4).... I made a card...  Don't faint...  There was a challenge over at the CK blog to use the scraps from a layout (mine was the I SPY layout from the previous post)...   so I made this card... I used a tutorial that Megan posted on Memorable Seasons MB.


12 comments:

  1. HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOW WOW WOW!! You are rockin' girl! I love love love love all of these lo's...and THAT CARD! WOWWWWWWWW! AMAZING! Tell Joseph that Julie wants to come over and play with Ella!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO's and card!!!! Very cute hamster,thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous layout sweetie!
    I also love the sheer piece you used, great use of the sketch this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, love the title of this post! Fantastic layouts and that card... WOW!!! Thanks for digging into you stash and submitting to Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layouts, Joni!!! And that card has to be one of the hardest to make!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pages and very cool card! I am wowed by the transparent piece on your Sketches in Thyme page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Test...someone having trouble posting..testing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic layouts. i love it when two challenges can be done in one. great job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantabulous layouts.. it's really good to do a 2 in 1... sometime I do the same... Thank you for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for playing with Sketches In Thyme Joni. I have always been a fan of your work.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layouts. The fav pet the hamster looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your lo's,Love that phoro on the Fave pet one!! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!

    ReplyDelete