Thursday, October 21, 2010

(He wants to be a) COWBOY!!!

This month over at SCRAP OUR STASH there is a "Pagerize" (scraplift) challenge ...  using this layout from CHRISTY as your inspiration. ... 


I love that circle design on Christy's layout. So, I pretty much stuck to the general design of her layout... I cut out the center of a die-cut circle and distressed it, tearing/crumpling/inking. I used ribbon and pleated it for the vertical piece...(I used glue dots & brown staples to get it to stick). A few journal spots for embellies (popped up) & a couple stick pins I had sitting around I didn't know what to do with (they worked perfectly here). Some misting and this photo of Joseph a few weeks ago wearing his "real" cowboy hat. YEA!! I'm really happy with how this turned out!



3 comments:

  1. Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow wow wow!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Joni!! AWESOME photo and loving the distressed die cut! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job, Joni .. espeically love the cowboy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, I commented on this lo at SOS, but I'll say it once again here - this is gorgeous!
    I love the tearing, the misting, the pleated ribbon, everything!

    ReplyDelete