Friday, October 15, 2010

I SPY, Earth, Water (Pool) & Sparkles!!

This week at Alphabet Challenge  it's Y for YELLOW!!!  So here is my Yellow layout..which I will also be submitting at the Club CK blog where their color challenge this month is yellow, black & red.


Also, at the Club CK blog, I submitted this layout for a concept of "paper strips"... I used another one of Susan Stringfellow's awesome sketches that can be found at SKETCH SAVVY (see sketch below my layout).  I used a REALLY old Cosmo line called Get Happy.  Love the colors...that's why I bought it..wonder why it took me so long to use it (over supplied..maybe?!!!) 



And....also at the Club CK blog there is a color challenge... mine is based on Rose Red, Olive, Pumpkin & Suede (brown). 

And last but CERTAINLY not least...I found a new challenge blog that looks interesting, so I'm playing along this month!!!  It's called SPARKLE DREAMS  -- they have a sketch (a card sketch, but I made it into a layout)....and the challenge was also to use sparkle & flowers.  So there for "sparkle", I have white glimmer mist on the background & also a rhinestone brad as the flower center.  For the "flower", this was a little tough since I did a boy page..but I snuck a flower in and also the little card has flowers on it (I thought the card was stretching it, so I made sure to add the red flower).  Sketch is below my layout.  -- Oh I also used my October Scrapbook Circle kit for this one!  (except for the red flower & rhinestone brad)

3 comments:

  1. These are ALL AMAZING Joni!! I loveeeeeeeee that one with the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you've been busy! I love all of these. I love this last one "jewel" - its very cool the way you interpreted that design with the white lines. LOVE the Cosmo paper with my sketch, its a fantastic page. Thanks so much for linking me so I can add it to my sketch blog. Oh and my boys had the spy glasses too. I need to find those photos because I love your title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our sketch,beautiful layout...Thanks for joining our first challenge at sparkle Dreams,hope to see you next time..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete