Monday, September 20, 2010

Boats & Sprinklers....

This week at SKETCHES IN THYME they have this cute sketch...and I already had out my Bo Bunny Sunkissed line from a layout I did earlier (yes, this was my 5th layout on Saturday)...  and I also had a pack of OLD photos of Joseph and I just couldn't resist.... (yes, I used PURPLE)




Also, I had another 2 pager to do (due to the number of photos), so I again used a sketch from SKETCH SAVVY ... (yes the same one I used last week....why shouldn't I use the same sketch...IT"S PERFECT!!)
When I took these pictures IN SAN FRAN back in June, I already had mentioned the title of the layout...DREAM BOAT vs. REALITY BOAT....I just finally got around to doing the layout.  October Afternoon Seaside.


7 comments:

  1. Look at you, 5 layouts in one day!!!! Wooooo hooooo! I really need some quality scrapping time, not dts, just fun!
    I am so loving your purple (yes, purple) layout. look at the sweet underoos! I have so many of Jon-Christopher that way! YOur 2 pager is fab too, love the boats, the blue and your little cutsie banner. Thanks for joining us again this week at Sketches in Thyme!
    blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... now you are just showing off!! 5 LOs?!! Good for you!! I love, love your take on the Sketches in Thyme sketch... and the purple is perfect!!
    BArb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These TOTALLY rock Joni!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee how you hung the sun kissed embellies!!! WOW!! And that 2 pager is AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow is right all these layouts are spectacular! I love that you used such fun colors in that first layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing, I always love your pages Joni. Thank you for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Awesome job!!! The first one is super cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, Joni! And I am not a fan of loud stinky boats either. My family has a lakehouse and we are not speed boat fans. Just nice boats and ski boats.

    ReplyDelete