Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday layouts....

So, after doing family stuff in the morning on Saturday, I met with some gals that I've been chatting with online and visiting blogs...etc...  Julie & Paige.  It was the first time I had met them and we spent a few hours scrapping.  We had a great time chatting and here are the 4 layouts I started (in 4 hours) and I finished them up at home....

1)  DESIGN DOLLIES - color challenge (RED, ORANGE, BLUE & GREEN) and used SCRAPPIEST sketch #81.

2)  MEMORABLE SEASONS (Where I shop for my sb supplies)...  sketch challenge

3)  SKETCHY THURSDAY & also this will be my entry for the CLUB CK ISSUE CHALLENGE this week which is using "smaller" photos.

4)  DESIGN DOLLIES sketch challenge

9 comments:

  1. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN meeting you yesterday!!!! I feel like we have known each other FOREVER!! You are soooooooooooooooo FUN!!! And I love love love love love your lo's!!!! That 'off & on' one turned out awesome!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with ST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! 4 LOs?!! You rock! All of them are so fabulous... you did such a great job with the sketches! Glad you had a chance to meet up with some new scrappy friends!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you've been busy!! Thanks for joining in at the Design Dollies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that Bo Bunny line, perfect for this color challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely LO's. Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been super busy, girl! Great pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been getting sketchy I see! I love them all but I thin my fave is the one you did for MS! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are rocking the sketches!!! i love the first lo... it is so bold and fun and it just made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete