Friday, September 10, 2010

Trees & Sunflowers!!!

This week at ALPHABET CHALLENGE blog our challenge is T = Trees.....

I have this Donna Downey foam stamp that I LOVE....so I used it here with a nice pic of Joseph and created a really simple page....  (I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love for the letters, quote & embellie on the tree)... 


And...over at FROSTED DESIGNS our challenge this week is to use a "quote"... also this month we are trying to use digi stamps from our sponsor Robin's Fetish.  So I used this cute Sunflower digi and made bookmarks (with quotes) for Joseph's teacher to put in their 1st grade treasure box.  - Joseph thought it was cute that I colored the flowers in colors other than just yellow!!


Thanks for stopping by !!!  I really appreciate my visitors & commenters!!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout and bookmarks! Those flowers just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I love love love that LO!! That TREE is AMAZING!! And those bookmarks are AWESOME!!!! And yep...I am still on for the 18th :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete