Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Donuts & Boys & a WOW HOUSE!!!

3 layouts in this post for different sketch challenges...  I'm going to put them in order of my favorite ... most to least.  NOT the sketches...but rather my favorite of how my layouts turned out.  This is in NO WAY intended to reflect on the wonderful-ness of the sketches....but rather my interpretation of them.

1)  DESIGN DOLLIES  -- using CRATE Restoration line from my Sept SCRAPBOOK CIRCLE kit!!



2)  SKETCHES IN THYME -- using Bo Bunny Block Party  -- (I'm trying like crazy to "use up" this line of paper, but it never ends!!....does that mean I bought too much??)



3) SKETCHY THURSDAYS  (one of my FAV sketch sites)...I just really struggled with this one...don't know why?  So instead of trying to "fancy it up"...I just called it DONE!


7 comments:

  1. Well I think they all are wonderful. I like the bo bunny paper.Thank you for playing with us this week at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are sooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the colors in all of them!! And U ROCKED the SBCircle kit!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages!! That house is something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Sketchy Thursdays, Scrapbook Circle, Design Dollies... all my favorites are here! And the pages are all awesome! Don't you just love that woodgrain paper?!!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful layouts. you were busy with all those sketches. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fabby pages, seriously! i LOVE that house - wouldn't mind LIVING THERE! :) awesome take on our Dollies sketch, and WOO HOO for playing with the ST gals, too! love them!

    ReplyDelete