Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Boy

When I saw the color challenge this week at DESIGN DOLLIES  -- Green, Grey & White...I thought...nah...I"ll pass on that one.  Well, I was sitting at my scrappin table w/nothing planned....and I thought about this color challenge...and I pulled out Basic Grey Oliver and found the PERFECT papers to match this challenge.  Not sure I'd have ever put these colors together....MAN..I do love challenges that stretch me OUT OF MY BOX!!!!   Here is what I ended up with....

4 comments:

  1. Awesome .. I would never think to do those colors either. Glad I saw your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooooo cute!! LOVING that photo of Joseph...and loving those colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus use of the Dollies challenge colours, and what a fab LO :) BG Oliver was a perfect choice! I was challenged too when I first saw the colours, but isn't it so much fun to step out of the comfort zone sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCKED this challenge, it looks awesome! Love that all the paper strips have torn edges to the right, a cool detail!

    ReplyDelete